2019 International Conference of Korean Language Educators Abroad
2019 International Conference of Korean Language Educators Abroad, co-hosted by the Ministry of Education(MOE) and the National Institute for International Education(NIIED), will be held in July 2019.
○ Conference : 2019 International Conference of Korean Language Educator Abroad
○ Date: July 8. 2019 ~ July 13.
* The schedule may change based on the result of discussion on the joint program with other ministries.
If it is changed, the revised schedule will be announced.
○ Location: Seoul (to be confirmed)
○ Participation: Around 130 Korean Language Educator Abroad
○ Financial Support
-Airfare: Round-trip airfare ( for economy class tickets from country of residence to Korea)
-Expenses during the event: Accommodation & Meals
※ The person who teach Korean: 67% of Round-trip airfare + 100% of Expenses during the event
※ Education administrators: 100% of Round-trip airfare + 100%of Expenses during the event
-Education administrators of education institutes(Government, Education office, University, School, etc) from countries that teach Korean as a second foreign language or
plan to select Korean as a second foreign language
-A person in charge of Korea language distribution in Korea diplomatic office
-The teachers in private education institute
-The dispatched teachers in overseas Korean school.
○ Assigned personnel per continent: 15 for Oceania
○ Inquiry and Application office
Korean Education Centre in Sydney
E : firstname.lastname@example.org T : 02 9261 8033
○ Deadline: 20th May. 2019