2020 Australian Principals and Educational Leaders Korean Study Tour
It is my great pleasure to invite you to attend 'the 2020 Australian Principals and Educational Leaders Korean Study Tour' from 12 April to 22 April 2020 during the school holidays for the majority of states.
This unique program has been successfully running since 2010 and is intended to help facilitate Australian principals and educational leaders’ engagement with the Korean history, language, culture and people of Korea. Approximately 190 Australian principals, deputy-principals and educational leaders have participated in the program, and the feedback has been very positive. I am delighted to offer this program again in 2020, and hope to have an enthusiastic group of educators.
The inland expenses will be provided by the Ministry of Education in the Republic of Korea. It includes full-board, a single room, transfer, guides, entrance fees and interpreters etc. The participants need to cover their round-trip airfare and travel insurance. For your understanding, please find a promotional video clip for the APKST.
You could find the 2020 itinerary and application form through http://eng.auskec.kr ---> Notice ---> "2020 Australian Principals & Educational Leaders Korean Study Tour". Please send completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 November 2019.
Find out whether you need approval for this study tour from the Department, you may submit your application by due date and discuss it with us later.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9261 8033 should you have any queries.
§ Basic Guidelines for Participants §
§ PERIODS AND CITIES
○ April 12 (Sunday) ~ April 22 (Wednesday) 2020
○ Daejeon, Sejong, Gongju, Cheongju, Asan, Busan, Gyeongju, Seoul, Paju
§ THE HOST ORGANIZATION
○ 2020 APKST has been developed and hosted by Korean Education Centre – Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sydney.
§ THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS
○ 2020 APKST has been sponsored by the Ministry of Education in Korea, ASIANA AIRLINES, KTO (Korea Tourism Organisation) in Sydney.
§ THE OPERATING ORGANIZATION
○ The Program is operated by Kongju National University in Korea (www.kongju.ac.kr) and
the Korean Education Centre (www.auskec.kr) in Sydney
§ FLIGHT SCHEDULE (Provisional)
○ April 12: Asiana Air (OZ602) Sydney (09:30) --> Incheon (19:00)
○ April 21: Asiana Air (OZ601) Incheon (20:00) --> Sydney (07:30+1)
★ PASSPORT (must be valid for more than 6 months beyond the date of travel)
§ IMPORTANT INFORMATION
○ The inland expenses will be provided by the Ministry of Education in Korea. It includes full-board, a single room, transfer, guides, entrance fees and interpreters etc.
○ The round-trip airfare and travel insurance should be covered by a participant.